Please click on the link below to proceed to our online booking portal. Thank you.
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDTIONS
- Preferred site/cabin number requests are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until check-in.
- On booking a holding fee equivalent to the first nights accommodation is required to secure your accommodation. A booking is only confirmed once the holding fee has been received.
- During peak periods 50% of the booking price is required 30 days prior to arrival and is non-refundable. Refer to cancellation policy.
- Peak Period: December and January school holidays and Victorian public holiday weekends.
- Shoulder Period: April and September school holidays. Friday and Saturday nights from October to April for cabin bookings.
- Minimum booking periods may apply. One night stays may incur a surcharge.
- Tariffs for non-confirmed bookings are subject to change without notice.
- Maximum 4 adults per cabin or site and maximum 6 people per site.
PEAK PERIODS: No refunds if less than 30 days notice given. Otherwise a refund is given less $30 administration fee for cabin and site bookings.
OTHER PERIODS: No refunds if less than 7 days notice given. Otherwise a refund is given less $30 administration fee for cabin bookings and a $15 administration fee for site bookings. No administration fee is charged if the deposit is put toward another booking within 6 months. Refunds will not be given for early departures.
You must advise us that you have a dog when booking.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Dogs must not be left unattended in the park.
- Dogs are not permitted in any communal areas such as pool, games room, jumping pillow, camp kitchens or bathrooms.
- You must clean up after your dog with a plastic bag and place it in the large bins.
- Dogs must not constantly bark or whine to annoy others.
- Dogs must be contained on the site and not have a long leash which allows the dog to move to other sites or other areas.
- You are 100% responsible for your dog at all times.
Thank you for your co-operation.